Individualized Care Focused on Results
Therapy Center’s team recognizes anyone facing physical and functional limitations as a result of severe illness or injury has extraordinary challenges to overcome. We partner with nursing, hospital staff, physicians, and families to develop a comprehensive rehabilitation program tailored to meet individualized needs.
Our teams provide the specialized skills and treatments designed to aide each individual to regain physical mobility and functional skills, maximizing potential to independently function at home and in the community.
We treat more than just the physical/functional limitations being presented . . . we focus on the whole person – body, mind, and spirit.
We offer comprehensive intervention for patients with a variety of conditions including, but not limited to the following:
- Neurological and Neuromuscular Conditions: Stroke, brain tumor, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy
- Traumatic or Acquired Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Amputation: pre- and post-prosthesis
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: polyarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Postsurgical Patients: brain, spinal, orthopedic and general
- Debilitation due to a variety of medical/surgical sources
What You Can Expect:
- We provide a minimum of 3 hours of therapy at least 5- 6 days per week
- The standard of care is individualized (i.e. one-on-one) therapy
- You will be treated with the latest techniques with a focus on compassion and quality
Partnerships with Hospitals
Therapy Center proudly collaborates with hospitals to enhance clinical outcomes and operational efficiencies as a contracted partner. Contact our Inpatient Rehabilitation Departments today to learn more!