Therapy Center is proud to be the only rehabilitation facility in Jeff Davis Parish that offers aquatic therapy!
Aquatic Therapy is performed in the water, aiming to rehabilitate patients after injury or for those with chronic illness. It uses resistance of water instead of weights, taking excess pressure off joints for better outcomes.
Aquatic therapy is ideal for the following conditions:
- Arthritis management/joint pain
- Athletic/cardiovascular training
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic back pain and lumbar stabilization
- Foot, ankle or knee pain
- Short-term therapy with transition to land-based rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain Injury
Therapy Center uses an indoor, heated pool for our treatment sessions specifically designed to meet each patient’s unique needs. Patients who have had difficulty with traditional therapy often show great improvement with aquatic therapy.
Visit our website to learn more about the services we provide.