Current Job Openings
OT — Jeanerette
PT – Jennings – Hospital/Rehab/Home Health
OT – Lafayette/New Iberia Home Health
SLP — LaSalle
SLP — Floater Central Louisiana
PTA Lake Charles SNF
The Therapy Center, a leader in therapy services with locations across Louisiana is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist.
This position is responsible for providing support to TTC employees in all aspects of Human Resources. This position also handles highly confidential and sensitive information and deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
Focus Areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Benefits coordination
- Personnel file management
- FMLA administration
- ADP administration
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience required, ADP experience preferred.
Must possess intermediate computer skills.
Must pass company required drug screen, physical, and background screening.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to company locations.
SLP — Natchitoches*
PT: Marksville SNF (2 Facilities)*
PT: Lake Charles*
OT: Floater – Central Louisiana*
PT: Floater Central Louisiana*
See a map of our current service areas.
Therapy Center Full Time Benefits:
- Salaried position – not based on production
- Insurance: health, hospitalization, dental, life, vision, STD, LTD, workers’ comp, & professional liability
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off: 18 days per year
- Sick Time: 5 days per year
- Continuing Education assistance: $750 allowance per year
- 2 additional paid days off for CEU courses
- Opportunities for growth
- Employee Referral program
- Completion of an accredited program and a valid license to practice
- Must pass drug, physical, and background screening
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license